Noah over at Eigthinch emailed me with the video of a Butcher Build.
Sweet short video.
Nate over at Livery Design Gurppe sent me over a awesome and interesting email.
The LDG freestyle frame has been seen being ridden and tested by Jacob Santos.
Heres some images and details of the LDG Hammer.
I love this top tube gusset detail:
• Negative BB Drop
• Investment Casted Dropouts with CNC Ball Adjusters
• Gusseted Chainstay
• Top Tube & Down Tube Gusseted
• Mid BB
• Integrated Head Tube
• Full CNC Head Tube & Bottom Bracket
• Rolled tubing on seat tube
• 14mm Front & Rear Dropouts
• 60c + Tire Clearance
• Price: $399
• Estimated Release Date: 04.20.2011
• Sizes: Small,
Medium, Large (Geometry to come in our next blog post)
• Colors: Raw, Matte Black, Drab Green
Head over to LDG to read the everything Nate has to say about the frame.