It’s a bit blurry, but this is a prototype of Leader Bike’s / Mike Chacon’s new signature frame. We’d known for a while that Mike prefers the more classic track geometry of the Leader TRK to the Mordecai and now he’s got his way! Here are a few details I’ve stolen from his Facebook…
- Fits up to 50c tyres
- Fits 26″ but apparently Leader have a 26″ specific frame coming soon
- Dropouts to be changed
- Looks like an integrated headset
- TRK geometry, but without the spider gusset
- “Bike is solid as hell loving it so far”
- Named ‘The Hurricane’ after Mike’s huge big spins!
Good to see a FGFS frame not trying to be a BMX, big spins and fakies are where it’s at!